We are looking for a professional and customer service-oriented deli manager to oversee daily operations at our store. As the deli manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies.
The ideal candidate must be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
This is a temporary placement at the moment but if candidate shows potential there could be room for a more permanent position.
Store Manager Responsibilities:
- Delivering excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivating the team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Creating business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Responding to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensuring store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Developing and arranging promotional material and in-store displays.
- Preparing detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertaking deli administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitoring inventory levels and ordering new items.
Store Manager Requirements:
- Matric or equivalent qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please contact Pino at Settebello – firstname.lastname@example.org
John Vaglietti from the Italian Club – email@example.com
Download Form below: