Wam South Africa local subsidiary of the Italian multinational company WAMGROUP is looking for a vibrant accountant. The ideal candidate needs to have solid background in general accounting principles including monthly report to HQ on P&L – A&L, International payments to our suppliers overseas, container booking and stock booing with the company accounting software XERO.
Accountant Duties and Responsibilities:
- preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports on a monthly basis for our finance department in Italy
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares international payments to our overseas suppliers by verifying documentation.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Send statements to customers for payments.
- Container booking and Stock booking with company accounting system Xero.
- Invoicing to Customers.
[Work Hours & Benefits] – Working hour Monday till Thursday from 8am till 5 pm – Friday from 8 am till 2 pm. Salary to be agreed based on experience. Benefits: Company laptop.
- Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- SFAS Rules
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance
- Minimum 3-6 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Experience in working with International companies
[Call to Action] Please send email to: email@example.com