The Italian Cultural Institute of Pretoria intends to conduct interviews for Italian teachers for courses at the Institute during the year 2023.
Candidates must be:
• of Italian mother tongue or equivalent
• resident in any part of the South African territory
• in possession of a master’s degree (preferably in literature or foreign languages and literature or undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification).
• in possession of permanent residence / visa with work permit
• available to teach remotely, online.
Interested parties can send an application to participate by filling out the attached form.
It must be sent together with CV and a copy of the identity document to:
The deadline for submitting applications is 03 October 2022.
The dates of the interviews will be communicated, with at least one week’s notice, by sending an e-mail to the interested parties.
Download Form below: