Elemental Web Solutions is a web development agency, founded in 2005. They provide custom development solutions.
The Role: Client Service Specialist
The City: Table View, Cape Town
The Mandate: Working alongside our Project Managers as well as clients to streamline communication, keep clients happy, and assist with day-to-day operational duties.
Here’s what we’re looking for
You have a passion for client relationships! A long with experience managing a variety of clients, from companies big to small, local and international.
Can you tick these off your list? A combination of relationship management, business understanding, operational excellence, strong communication skills, and problem-solving, with the occasional, upsell here and there.
Account management experience. You have worked in a digital marketing or web development agency with at least 2-3 years of experience.
Teamwork is the dream work. You have the ability to coordinate with other departments on client-related matters.
Some say… you’re as tough as nails. No matter the problem, you tackle it head-on! Dealing with tough clients and difficult situations comes super easy to you. Talk about not fretting about the small stuff eh?
Yeah, some technical skills! You are proficient in all things G Suite. As an added bonus, if you have worked on project management systems like ClickUp or Monday.com, that would be great.
Here’s an added bonus. You understand the intricacies and processes around web development.
What you’ll get up to
- Communication is key! You will be required to respond to, and send updates and feedback to clients, project managers, and senior management.
- Client meetings online and in person (when required). (Don’t worry, we’ll cover your petrol expenses).
- You will manage client inquiries by phone, email, online, or in person, maintain client records via our project management system (ClickUp), and address client complaints.
- Dealing with client conflicts is a part of the game. For example, if we are running behind on a project deadline, we may also require more budget or you need to flag.
- We’re always looking for ways to improve. You will be required to identify, communicate, and integrate further opportunities to improve the way we do things.
- You will be responsible for onboarding clients and ensuring the correct processes are followed.
- Often clients will require training which is where you come in. If a CMS (content management system) is part of the project scope you will be required to walk through this with the client to ensure they understand how the system works.
- You will assist the project managers in monthly and weekly reporting.
- When necessary you will assist with client contract renewals.
- Overall, your role is to ensure the project managers are getting much-needed support within their roles and clients are communicated to timeously and in a consistent manner.
We are Elemental
It all started with two young developers with a passion for tech. Fast forward 17 years, and we’ve grown into a talented team of young (yet experienced) techies. Designing and developing web solutions that are innovative, which automate businesses and allow companies to grow is what we do with fire in our eyes.
But there’s so much more to it.
That’s where you come in. With the ability to build positive and productive relationships with clients and provide client support services in an accurate and timely fashion.
When you join us, you join a team of Elementals.
We spend a lot of time together, which is why the environment you work in is a crucial part of one’s working life. We might as well enjoy it as much as we can, right? This is why we are forever learning and have found a perfect balance between working smart and playing hard.
No day is the same. We expose our team to top National and International (long-standing) clients with their exciting new projects, technologies, and brands all within an atmosphere surrounded by like-minded tech enthusiasts.
We’re constantly improving, which is why training is a top priority! You can look forward to weekly training to improve your skills. How cool is that?
We believe in keeping our culture strong, which is why we have regular team events and spend some Friday afternoons jamming some music, playing arcade games, and playing pool and table tennis, all while we enjoy a cold brewski.
That’s not all! We’re big foodies! A pizza day to celebrate your arrival will be on the cards. Breakie dates on Fridays & the occasional choppy on a braai! That’s what it’s all about.
This is who we are and what we strive to be, our values.
- Show up, step up, and own it! Most importantly have FUN!
- Don’t just meet expectations, exceed them and be proud of it.
- Add a personal touch to everything you do, we’re human after all.
- Arrive with a smile and leave with one too 🙂
What’s in it for you?
Your salary will depend on your creds, skills, and experience, we are negotiable if you are a perfect fit.
Is this you? Sounds like someone you know?
One last thing! If you don’t meet the requirements for this role please do not apply (we wouldn’t want to waste your time).
If so, we want to talk to you. Send a note and CV to our Recruitment Team at email@example.com.